Thursday, May 6, 2010

una semana, amigos!

seven days! yay!
to celebrate my last week in the states before I leave for the month, here are seven rando things I am eagerly anticipating on my trip to Nicaragua:


1) learning loads of Spanish

2) buying sweet things at a market somewhere...like a cheap hammock and cool necklaces and DVDs that shouldn't be released yet

3) lots of hot, bright central american sun (which will undoubtedly reestablish my Chaco & watch tan lines)

4) adorable precious children. all the time. all over the place. their really big smiles. everything about them. can't wait.

5) getting to try one of those choco banana things I've heard so much about

6) exploring pretty places. like volcanoes and lagoons and oceans and whatever else might be in Nicaragua.

7) hilarious moments (let's be real. it's me. in a foreign country. where I don't speak the language. I embarrass myself/fall down/get lost/say the wrong thing enough as it is in America. so stay tuned. it's gonna be great)

No comments:

Post a Comment